Input, Voltage Range
Safety plug (type F, CEE 7/7) > UK female, Swiss female (Type J, SEV 1011), Italian female (Type L, CEI 23-16-VII), US/Japanese female (Type B, NEMA 5-15, 3-pin)
- for connecting devices with international male connectors to the german and french safety plug system CEE 7/7
- e.g. UK, Switzerland, Italy, US
- This adapter doesn't convert AC voltage!
suitable for 6 V or 12 V lead gel, glass-mat or acid batteries
- for car batteries, scooters, motorcycles, fish finder, boat motors, etc.
- manually adjustable voltage to 6 V or 12 V (max. 1.8 A)
- all lead-acid batteries are chargeable, e.g. gel, glass-mat, acid
for connecting devices with a car connector to the power supply
- converts 100 V to 240 V AC into 12 V DC, up to a maximum power of 12 W
- suitable for devices with cigarette lighter plugs, such as lamps, charging cables, cooling boxes etc.
- red status LED indicates when it is ready to operate