new Job Offers
Wentronic is a young Braunschweig family Company with more than 220 employees. As a distributor of electronic accessories, we are one of the leaders in the sector in Europe, always looking for new talents who enlarge our company.
- Software Developer Navision (M/F)
„In the constantly growing IT division of Wentronic there are new challenges every day. Making sure that all systems operate smoothly all the time is a very exciting job.“
Wojciech Specht, Director IT
Wentronic is a medium-sized international family-owned business located in Braunschweig. Founded by Dietmar Wendt in the cellar of his house in 1992, it has become a group of companies with annual sales totaling more than 45 million Euros. The company has locations in Europe, Asia and Australia. There are more than 230 people working for us worldwide. Being a manufacturer of and a distribution partner in consumer electronics accessories we sell more than 12,000 technical products in the fields of TV, music, home cinema, telephony, computer, home and workshop.
- responsibility for development, optimization and maintenance of existing ERP systems (MS Dynamics NAV)
- active involvement in the optimization of business processes
- developing ERP system interfaces and internal applications
- planning and implementation of ERP projects in interdisciplinary teams
- design and management of user training
You can expect:
- a powerful, future-oriented, modern and internationally networked trading company
- freedom of choice with simultaneous integration into a pleasant, powerful and experienced team
- clear communication and short distances
- open atmosphere with creative leeway and chance of further development
- attractive salary as well as additional incentives like corporate restaurant, flexible working time models, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, employee discounts, etc.
- a university degree in business informatics / informatics or an IT specialist training including professional experience
- excellent knowledge of MS.NET (C#, min. Visual Studio 2010)
- knowledge of MS SQL servers and databases
- profound business knowledge and project experience
- good communication skills and a target-oriented, reliable and self-responsible way of working
- outstanding interest in new IT technologies
- a good command of English (business fl uent speaking and writing skills)