Data Protection Declaration
The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern for us, which we always consider in our business processes. We use personal data collected when visiting our site in accordance with the legal requirements. Your personal data will be stored only if you give us this information on your own initiative, e.g. as part of an information request, a general inquiry, a product transaction or a marketing campaign.
Wentronic GmbH - hereinafter referred to as Wentronic - uses your personal data exclusively to respond to your information requests and inquiries and to process product transactions. We expressly point out that employees of Wentronic are committed to data secrecy in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Privacy statement from Wentronic
We are pleased about your interest in our company and our products. In order to make you feel safe and comfortable when you visit our website, the protection of your privacy is an important concern for us.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
You can generally visit our web pages without us requiring any of your personal data. We are only informed of the name of your internet service provider, the web page from which you visit us and which of our web pages you visit, as well as the date and time of your visit. We evaluate this information for statistical purposes and to improve our web pages. The individual user remains anonymous in any case.
Personal data will only be collected if you expressly provide it to us, e.g. when completing a product transaction, sending an e-mail form, subscribing to our newsletter or placing an online order. When a product transaction is completed, the data is encrypted to avoid misuse by third parties. For this purpose we use a transfer method based on the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The data traffic between your browser and our server is thus encrypted. So that your browser can send encrypted data, the security protocol SSL must be activated in the settings.
We will collect, process and use your personal data only to process your instructions, inquiries and orders, and to safeguard legitimate own business interests with regard to the advice and support of our customers and the appropriate product design. We expressly point out that all legal requirements are adhered to in the course of this and that all employees of our company are committed to data secrecy pursuant to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Cookies are occasionally used on our web pages in order to provide you with targeted information. Cookies are not used to store personal data and are not linked to your personal user data. Cookies are small text files which are sent from our web server to your PC and are usually stored there on your hard disk. They do not become part of your system and cannot cause any damage.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can deactivate the storing of cookies or you can set your browser to indicate the transmission of a cookie.
3. Links to other providers
Our website also contains links to third-party websites of other providers that are not covered by our data protection declaration. We generally have no influence on the content and the compliance with the data protection regulations by these providers and therefore ask you to inform yourself about the applicable guidelines when visiting these websites.
4. Revocation right
You may revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. Your data held by us will then be deleted. Accountancy data, e.g. for the management of your customer accounts, is however not affected by this revocation.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or on the topic of data protection in general, you can contact our external data protection officer (pursuant to Section 4f(2) BDSG), who is also available to you in case of complaints:
Data protection officer
External data protection officer: Stephan Toleikis
Public procedural directory
The BDSG stipulates in Section 4 g that the data protection officer must make the following information publicly available in a suitable manner in accordance with Section 4 e.Name of the responsible body:
Executive management: Dietmar Wendt, Michael Wendt, Marcus Wendt
Head of data processing: Wojciech Specht
1. Address of the responsible body: Pillmannstrasse 12, D-38112 Braunschweig
2. Purpose of data collection, processing or use: The business areas of Wentronic: As direct importer, Wentronic offers specialist product ranges for the wholesale and retail sector, mail order companies as well as for producers. Wentronic's range includes a variety of branded products as well as numerous no-name items. Customers have access to more than 10,000 items from stock. The data collection, processing and use are carried out for the above purposes.
3. Description of the affected groups of individuals and the related data or data categories: Personal data is collected, processed and used primarily for the following groups of individuals:
• Customers (e.g. company data, birth data, address data, contract data)
• Interested individuals (address data, product interests)
• Employees, applicants and pensioners (personnel data for personnel management and control)
• Agents, where required within the framework of the respective business relationship
• Suppliers (accounting and other data relevant in the respective contractual relationship)
4. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated:
• Public bodies if legal regulations exist
• Internal bodies involved in the execution and fulfilment of the respective business processes
• External contractors (service providers) pursuant to Section 11 BDSG
5. Standard periods for deletion of the data: Legislature has specified numerous storage obligations and periods. After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract.
Market Research Institute GfK
For statistical evaluations, we also transmit anonymised data to the market research institute GfK in Nuremberg within the context of our legitimate own business interests, including with a view to improving the advice and support offered to our customers and for a more requirements-oriented product design; the transmission and processing of the data in this context takes place in compliance with the current legal regulations on data protection. Customers can object to this data transmission and utilisation at any time with effect for the future.