to dust-off and clean
- to clean and remove dust from electronic and precision components/devices
- easy access even to very tight spots
- suitable for cameras, lenses, projectors, cameras, mechanisms, watches, models, etc.
suitable for electrical contact cleaning
- for switches, relays, resistors, circuits, connectors, etc.
- especially suitable for NF/HF/UHF mechanical precision components
- dissolves deposits such as oxides, nicotine, oils, fats, and varnish
for cleaning and care
- for switches, relays, potentiometers, transistor tuner, etc.
- creates a micro lubrication film that sustainably preserves and maintains operability
- reduces the abrasion of thin metal layers
plastic care and cleaning - 400 ml
- gentle on plastic furniture, parts and all types of glass
- no matter of coloured or white, hard or soft, grained or smooth surfaces
- safely dissolves dirt and nicotine, does not scratch, is antistatic and shines
stabilised, pressure-resistant fine lubricant - 200 ml
- dissolves old dried-on lubricants such as oil and grease
- prevents it from drying again, protects against corrosion and dust
- loosens rust and oxides, penetrates beneath water and dampness
powerful insulant - 400 ml
- prevents leakage currents and flashovers on high voltage transformers
- reliable release agent for insulating, especially when surface is not supposed to harden
- highly effective with a dielectric strength of 12 kV/mm
for sealing and insulating
- for printed circuits, coils and other electronic components
- can also be used with distributors, batteries, motors, etc.
- prevents leakage currents, eliminates fine conclusions of coils and transformers